For those near and far, dear to our hearts, and always in our thoughts.
Wait a minute? I never held them both at the same time? Your blog is great, Laur. I can't believe you have the time to do this, though. You're a super-woman!-meagan
I distinctly remember the stress of holding both your babies at the same time while you both were boozing away on red wine... and I believe a picture was taken! I may be wrong so we'll just do it again the next time we're together.It's great to see pictures of everyone.Lee
Next time we see you guys, I have to take the challenge. It can't be harder than trying to feed Zev :)Darsh
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wait a minute? I never held them both at the same time?
Your blog is great, Laur. I can't believe you have the time to do this, though. You're a super-woman!
-meagan
I distinctly remember the stress of holding both your babies at the same time while you both were boozing away on red wine... and I believe a picture was taken! I may be wrong so we'll just do it again the next time we're together.
It's great to see pictures of everyone.
Lee
Next time we see you guys, I have to take the challenge. It can't be harder than trying to feed Zev :)
Darsh
Post a Comment