For those near and far, dear to our hearts, and always in our thoughts.
These are so great.
Love the photos, Lauren. I can see you in both of them.
It is cool to also see some pieces of my parents in my children. Its like I get to see them alive again through the kids.
Wow. You really do look like your Dad, Lauren.And your parents are so gorgeous! I knew that already, but I had never seen them in their youthful splendour!You know, though, seeing your Mom as a babe - I can definitely see where you get some of your features!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These are so great.
Love the photos, Lauren. I can see you in both of them.
It is cool to also see some pieces of my parents in my children. Its like I get to see them alive again through the kids.
Wow. You really do look like your Dad, Lauren.
And your parents are so gorgeous! I knew that already, but I had never seen them in their youthful splendour!
You know, though, seeing your Mom as a babe - I can definitely see where you get some of your features!
Post a Comment